Factory reset AudioCodes MP-114
This article will assist a technician or end-user with performing a factory reset of the AudioCodes MP114 device.
- User must be on-site to perform this procedure.
- To initiate the factory reset, disconnect the device power cable.
- Using a paper clip, press the push-button located on the bottom of the device.
- While pressing the push-button, power up the device.
- Keep the push-button pressed for another 5 seconds.
- The device should now be factory reset.
|KB Article ID:||00107|
|KB Article Permalink:||http://kb.sleepyshark.com/article.php?id=107|
|Published:||Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 4:16 PM|
|Updated:||Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 3:29 PM|
|This article has been viewed 731 times.|