Factory reset AudioCodes MP-202
This article will assist a technician or end-user with performing a factory reset of the AudioCodes MP-202 device.
- User must be on-site to perform this procedure.
- To initiate the factory reset, disconnect the device power cable.
- Using a paper clip, press the push-button located on the bottom of the device.
- While pressing the push-button, power up the device.
- Keep the push-button pressed for another 5 seconds.
- The device should now be factory reset.
|KB Article ID:||00109|
|KB Article Permalink:||http://kb.sleepyshark.com/article.php?id=109|
|Published:||Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 4:19 PM|
|Updated:||Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 7:40 PM|
|This article has been viewed 1195 times.|