Changing the product key in Visio 2010
This article will assist a technician or end-user with changing the product key in Microsoft Visio 2010 (all versions) without uninstalling/reinstalling the software.
- Microsoft Office 2010 must be installed.
- User must have power user or higher account access rights.
- Click on the Start orb.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Program and Features.
- Highlight the Microsoft Visio product and click Change.
- Select Enter a product key.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the new product key and click continue.
|KB Article ID:||00012|
|KB Article Permalink:||http://kb.sleepyshark.com/article.php?id=12|
|Published:||Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:57 PM|
|Updated:||Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:00 AM|
|This article has been viewed 3755 times.|