- User must be on-site to perform this procedure.
- To initiate the factory reset, disconnect the device power cable.
- Using a paper clip, press the push-button located on the bottom of the device.
- While pressing the push-button, power up the device.
- Keep the push-button pressed for another 5 seconds.
- The device should now be factory reset.
Once the factory reset has been performed, the phone will attempt to obtain configurations parameters via DHCP Option 66. To ensure a clean factory reset, it is recommended to perform this procedure on a network without a TFTP configuration server or DHCP Option 66.