Disable SIP ALG on Arris TG1682
This article will assist a technician or end-user with disabling SIP ALG to support SIP VoIP phones behind the Arris/Motorola TCG1682 and TCG1682G devices.
- User must have administrative rights to the device (if other than default).
- Login to the device administration interface. Default IP, username and password can be found here.
- Click the Firewall Link at the top of the screen.
- Click ALG on the left navigation area.
- Uncheck the SIP ALG Enable option.
- Below the SIP ALG Enable option, click the Apply button to save changes.
|KB Article ID:||00138|
|KB Article Permalink:||http://kb.sleepyshark.com/article.php?id=138|
|Published:||Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 6:44 PM|
|Updated:||Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 6:52 PM|
|This article has been viewed 1980 times.|