Enabling CNAM (Caller ID Name) on PRI interface of Adtran 908E
This article will assist a technician with configuring CNAM (caller ID name) delivery on an Adtran 908E device.
- User must have administrative rights to the device (if other than default).
- Login to the device CLI interface.
- Apply the following settings to the PRI interface.
- interface pri 1
- isdn name-delivery display
- isdn name-delivery setup
- isdn name-deliver proceeding
- isdn name-delivery auto
Name delivery (CNAM) must be passed on the incoming trunk (either SIP or T1/E1). Contact your service provider to ensure CNAM is supported.
|KB Article ID:||00145|
|KB Article Permalink:||http://kb.sleepyshark.com/article.php?id=145|
|Category:||Bank Card Services|
|Published:||Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:17 PM|
|Updated:||Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:44 PM|
|This article has been viewed 271 times.|