Disable SIP ALG on Netgear FVS336GV3
This article will assist a technician or end-user with disabling SIP ALG to support VoIP phones behind the Netgear FVS336GV3 device.
- User must have administrative rights to the device (if other than default).
- Login to the device administration interface. Default IP, username and password can be found here.
- In the menu bar, select Security.
- Under the menu bar, select Firewall.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Uncheck Enable SIP ALG.
- Click Apply.
|KB Article ID:||00154|
|KB Article Permalink:||http://kb.sleepyshark.com/article.php?id=154|
|Published:||Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 12:36 PM|
|Updated:||Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 12:40 PM|
|This article has been viewed 279 times.|