Disable SIP ALG on Asus RT-AC68U
This article will assist a technician or end-user with disabling SIP ALG to support SIP VoIP phones behind the device.
- User must have administrative rights to the device (if other than default).
- Login to the device administration interface. Default IP, username and password can be found here.
- Click on WAN on the left navigation bar.
- Click on NAT Passthrough at the top of the page.
- Change SIP Passthrough to Disable.
- Click the Apply button.
|KB Article ID:||00002|
|KB Article Permalink:||http://kb.sleepyshark.com/article.php?id=2|
|Published:||Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:00 PM|
|Updated:||Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 3:25 PM|
|This article has been viewed 2582 times.|